How you can access these methods
We are keen to see the Forté™ approach to active career management and work-life balance and fulfilment become widely available to individuals, families and corporates as they come to grips with the challenges of a rapidly changing world of work, employment and business. As you can see from the testimonials, this work makes a huge contribution to people’s lives – directly and via improvements in their employment situation.
We have invested considerable time and money since 1995 in developing the methods and resources that now produce the kind of consistent results that enable us to stand behind our work.
Interested in working with us?
The Forté™ approach would suit individuals who can say “Yes” to these questions …
- Are you passionate about working with people to get the specific measurable results they want? Are you willing to go the extra mile (or ten!) to achieve this?
- Are you coachable and keen to master the principles and practices that underpin the effectiveness of Forté™?
- Are you already an excellent communicator, feel comfortable leading seminars and working with top level corporate clients?
- Do you have a strong background in a related discipline like counselling or psychotherapy or equivalent and want now to focus in on issues in the world of work?
- Do you want to participate with people committed to developing an innovative and progressive business that puts service to clients above all else?
- Do you want to transform the world of work in a constructive way?
- Do you have a professional qualification in the career development area or equivalent?
Interested? Please feel free to Contact Us to discuss possibilities.
Permission to use content on this site
Forté™ methodology and materials are trade marked and copyright protected. However they are available for use under license.
If you want to use any of the materials on this web site or if you are interested in hearing more about license possibilities please feel free to [Contact Us]