The keys to your future
The keys you need to unlock a fulfilling future are unique to you. Sometimes the keys need to be found, sometimes they need to be cut.
Either way, the keys to your future direction and to fulfilling work lie in your answers to the questions Frances asks you. She will take you through a range of questions to find the answers you can be confident with. Frances is masterful at listening and asking the specific questions that will lead you to career solutions, finding a fulfilling, clear direction and then on to effective action towards it.
forte1.to.1 Individual face-to-face consultations covering …
- Finding or clarifying your 5 to 7 year out career direction
- Resolving decisions about what direction to take your career in
- Career planning – long-term strategy and immediate tactics
- Identifying skills, talents and strengths
- 6 key strategies to make it happen
Progressing your career
- How to market yourself successfully
- How to research an industry effectively
- Key aspects of interview preparation
- Differences between internal and external obstacles and handling them
- Getting beyond redundancy – and thriving!
- Transition Strategies tailored to your situation
- Professional editorial work on [your CV], covering letters and other application documents
- Exiting with grace from an organisation – future proofing your references.
- How to start a new position powerfully – the key strategies to master so you retain the clarity of your fresh perception in your new position.
Following your face to face consultations
You can work by email and by telephone coaching or both to maintain the momentum of your career change or career development project.
Call Frances to discuss your situation on 027 717 9205. We are very happy to call you back. If Frances is unavailable when you call she will certainly call you back as soon as possible - Note: if your number is hidden you will need to contact us by email here.